What We Do
Fitness Motive offers custom designed lectures to groups, organizations, and businesses on the following topics: fitness, nutrition, motivation, wellness, and the psychological aspects of health. To allow adequate planning time, we suggest requests be made 30 days prior to the event date. A partial list of previous presentations appears below:
- Psyched to eat: Using the psychology of eating to rewire your food choices
- Symphonies of earth, mind, and body: The relationship between the earth, the food we eat, and our minds and bodies
- Goal setting for health: What they didn't teach us in school
- Fitness over 50: Wellness solutions for baby-boomers
- The keys to longevity: What science tells us successful aging is and how it can be achieved
- The science of fitness: Seven little-known facts for everyone who exercises
- Lose five pounds in five minutes...and other nutrition myths
- Exercise time savers
- Six mistakes individuals make while exercising
- As seen on television: How to choose fitness products that work for you
Workshops & Classes
Workshops are the answer for detailed coverage of topics geared toward personal trainers, health professionals, dietitians, students, worksite wellness coordinators, and curious consumers interested in learning about the psychology of exercise, nutrition, and wellness. Fitness Motive blends theory and practice to create in-depth learning in a hands-on environment. Classes on related topics are offered online.
Personal Fitness Training
Fitness Motive offers personalized fitness training to individuals and small groups interested in improving physical health. Led by nationally certified personal trainers, our fitness philosophy is rooted in functional movement training with an emphasis on injury prevention and performance enhancement. Our goal is to help our clients maintain active lifestyles according to their needs and interests.
Customized wellness solutions promoting longevity and health are achieved by analyzing fitness, nutrition, and psychological habits. Our goal is to identify trends in behavior and thinking that may be preventing achievement of your health goals. We offer common sense advice and solutions based in science, tempered with realistic recommendations rooted in experience and training.
Please contact us for pricing information.